|Section I - Product Identification
- 24 Hour Emergency Assistance
- Emergency (Chemtrec) (800) 424-9300
- Information (Farwest) (206) 244-8844
|Product Number: TT-E-506
Name: Interior Gloss Alkyd Enamel
Color: White & Tints
Product Class: Aliphatic Hydrocarbon
- Hazard Rating
- This Product
- Health: 2
- Flammability: 1
- Reactivity: 0
- Personal Protection: G
Section II - Hazardous Ingredients
||Percent (By Weight)
|Mineral Spirits 350
"Pursuant to Title III of the Superfund Amendments and
Reauthorization Act of 1986 (SARA) and 40 CFR Part 372, this product contains or may
contain a toxic chemical in a quantity subject to the reporting requirements under Section
|Section III - Physical Data
|Boiling Range: 307-387 F.
||Weight/Gallon: 9.41 lbs.
||Vapor Pressure: 2.6mmHg@20C
||Heavier than Air: XX
||Lighter than Air:
||Faster than Ether:
||Slower than Ether: XX
|Percent Volatile by Volume: 50%
||Solubility in Water: NIL
|VOC: 400 Grams/Liter (Less Water)
||Melting Point: N/A
||Reactivity in Water: NIL
|Viscosity: 77-86 KU
||Freezing Point: N/A
||Decomposition Temp: N/A
|Appearance & Odor: White liquid, or color of
tint, mild odor.
Section IV - Fire and Explosion Hazard Data
||Flash Point: 104 F. TCC
||LEL: 0.7% UEL:
||UN Number: 1263
- Extinguishing Media: Foam, CO2, Dry Chemical, or Water Fog.
- Use the above or any Class B extinguishing agent. Water may be unsuitable as an
extinguishing medium, but helpful in keeping adjacent containers cool.
- Special Firefighting Procedures: Firefighters and others exposed
to vapors or products of combustion should wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
Evacuate area of unprotected personnel. Wear protective clothing.
- Unusual Fire and Explosion Hazards: Vapors may form an explosive
mixture in air and may be ignited by sparks, pilot lights, etc. Closed containers may
rupture when exposed to extreme heat.