Farwest Paint Mfg. Co. - Customer Service
Quick Links and Information

To help you quickly find the important information you need, this page should get you started.

Hours of Operation and Contact Information

Store Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Phone: (206) 244-8844
Fax: (206) 246-7691
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 68726 Tukwila, WA 98168-0726
Street Address: 4522 So. 133rd St. Tukwila, WA 98168
E-mail Address: store@farwestpaint.com

Orders and Account Information

I'd like to place an order. -OR-

I'd like to check the status on an order/shipment.

Please give us a call during store hours, or if we're unavailable, you can leave a message after-hours as well. For government sales, see the information below. You may also send in orders via E-mail. (A secure online order form will be available in the near future.)

I have a Will-Call order and need directions to your store.

The best place to start is MapQuest; it will give you directions from wherever you are. If you still require help getting here, give our store a call at (206) 244-8844 Ext. 128.

We are interested in opening an account with you. -OR-

We're old customers who would like to re-establish an account with you.

If it's been many years since you last ordered, you may need to open a new account; give us a call and we'll get you set up or re-established right away. If you also need to send a credit reference, download and print this credit application and FAX it to us at (206) 246-7691.

New Changes for Resellers- Important Update!

The Resale Certificates for Washington State have been phased out and replaced by Reseller Permits, effective January 1, 2010. You will need to provide us with a copy of this permit if you've previously had a Resale Certificate on file with us. For more information, and/or to apply for a permit, go to the Washington State Department of Revenue's Website (link opens in new window).

I mailed something to you (payment, application, etc.), but it was returned as undeliverable.

Occasionally the postal service will not deliver mail that lists our street address, even if the P.O. Box is listed as well, so if you find this happened, resend with only the P.O. Box address and it should get to us.

I have a concern or complaint with a product or service.

If you have received the wrong product, give us a call and we'll make it right. If you feel your service was not up to par, tell us how we can serve you better.

A product arrived to us in damaged condition and/or was refused - how do we file a claim?

If you can provide us your shipping information and order/P.O. number, plus the condition of the material, we will make sure things are resolved quickly.

Government Sales and Contracts

I have a question on a current or potential contract with your company. -OR-

I need a price quote for a government-spec (MIL or DOD-specification) product.

Contact our Government Sales department at (206) 244-8844 Ext. 112.

We need a MIL/DOD-spec MSDS or Technical Data Sheet that's not listed on your site.

The MIL/DOD-specs often meet the commercial equivalents listed online, but if you need specific stock numbers on your documentation, contact the Government Sales department at Ext. 112, and they'll send the correct information to you.

Safety and Technical Information

I have an old MSDS or Tech Data sheet and require an updated/current copy. -OR-

We've had a spill or fire and need safety and handling information for your products.

If you need the information right away (an emergency in-progress), call Chemtrec first at 1-800-424-9300 - they're available 24 hours a day and have our product information. For less urgent calls, we can send you the information via E-mail or FAX.

I need to know more about an ingredient, raw material or component of a product you manufacture.

Give our technical director a call at Ext. 124 during hours of operation, or leave a message after hours and we'll get you the information as soon as possible.

I have some old product that needs to be disposed of - what do I do?

A helpful guide for paint disposal is available online (info from King County, Washington State - policies may vary in your area). If the product is latex or water-based, it should be safe to dispose of in the garbage if it's dried out. Oil-base and paints with lead in them should NOT be put in the garbage - take them to a Hazardous Materials "Wastemobile" or similar facility.

How do I know which product is right for the job, and how much will I need?

Give our store a call and let us know what project you have going, and we can recommend the best product and amount needed.

Other Questions

Would you do Toll Manufacturing?

Yes we do please, contact Micheal Huber and we'll get what you need.

Vice President: Michael Huber: michaelhuber@farwestpaint.com or Ext. #112

Are you currently hiring anyone?

Check the Employment page for the latest information; if nothing is listed, we're not hiring, but you can always send an application for future reference, should a position open at our Tukwila facility.

How do I check out a color chart?

We have color charts and fan decks available in our store; if you'd like one mailed to you, call us and we'll get what you need, or come in and take a look during store hours.

Do you rent out spray equipment? What are your rates?

We do rent out spray equipment and have replacement parts and accessories as well. Give our store a call, and they can help you out.

Does your company do any house/commercial painting?

Our company does not do painting jobs, but we can provide you with names of paint contractors who use our products, or recommend the product to your preferred painter.

back to top

For other questions and answers that may be of help, check our FAQ page, browse our site map, or try a search of our site below:

Loading...please wait.
back to menu / site map